Saturday, October 30, 2010

Dear Santa,

Dear Santa,

Will you please get this for me?

 I figure if I tell you now, it will allow the elves plenty of time to craft it just for me.  This will make my life complete for all of the following reasons:


  • Tracks distance, pace, time and calories burned
  • Memory captures and stores 30 hours' worth of running data
  • Removable Nike+ Link for quick connection to nikeplus.com
  • Doubles as a watch with time display
  • Enhanced display for increased readability and improved water resistance
  • Automatic battery recharge when Nike+ Link is plugged into your computer
  • Stainless steel popper closure to hold band in place and provide an adjustable fit
  • Durable polycarbonate case 
  • Pre-curved polyurethane band for lightweight comfort
  • Includes Nike+ sensor to be placed in your Nike+ ready shoes

Love, 

Larissa